Identity & Access Management
Identity & Access Management
According to Verizon Data Breach Investigation Report, 81% of the data breaches are related to stolen or week credentials. Cyber criminals
Identity & Access Management (IAM) ensures that individuals have the correct access to identified enterprise assets. The emergence of Internet of Things (IoT), Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) and cloud solutions have created new modes of communication, collaboration and information sharing, leading to the concept of a digital workplace. This often results in organizations having to rethink their Identity & Access Management requirements.
The growing need to enable Single Sign On for not only employees but also for consumers and service providers further complicates how organizations needs to implement a comprehensive IAM solution. This requirement is forcing companies to look at cloud base IAM services but that comes with its own complexity as not all applications are SSO aware.
- Enables your users and clients to have easy access from anywhere
- Improves productivity through automation and self service while reducing calls to the helpdesk.
- Provides security, compliance while maintaining integrity of the identity.
- Enables collaboration and digital strategy through active federation of identity and cross platform integration.
- Our IAM Specialists have over 15 years of experience both in public and private sector.
- We are well averse with emerging trends in IAM technology solution in both cloud based and Blockchain enabled secure identity services.
- Solution integrators for Azure IAM, Okta, Ping Identity, OpenIAM and many more.
- Trusted managed service provider for IAM service.
IAM Strategy Development
An Identity and Access Management (IAM) Strategy provides a roadmap for implementing a comprehensive and full featured set of IAM services to encourage collaboration, facilitate stakeholder engagement, and support online interactions with a variety of users, while maintaining the security and integrity of organizational digital assets.
Our approach to developing your IAM strategy mainly focuses on the following key components:
- Identifying Business Requirements & Drivers both short term and longer term
- Mapping out future desired state that aligns to strategic business objectives
- Ensuring conformance to regulatory compliance
- Identifying key user stakeholders (internal, external, B2B)
- Alignment to service delivery channels and Integration
The outcome is a comprehensive strategy document that maps the IAM roadmap for your organization. A roadmap that enables you to conduct your day to day business while ensuring the security of your sensitive data while giving the right level of access those who require access.
IAM Solution Implementation
Once organizations establish their IAM Strategy and roadmap the next challenge they face is how to implement the strategy. They need to answer some key questions such as:
- What technology solution should be implemented ?
- Should it be on-prem or cloud solution ?
- What about privacy, compliance and security requirements ?
- Should there be two separate solutions one for internal users another for external?
- Would the native application be able to plug into the IAM solution ?
- Will there be requirements to build custom adaptors ?
- What functional requirements must the solution have to achieve short term and longer term business objectives?
- Most importantly what is the Cost and ROI?
At ThreatIQ, we bring specialized IAM subject matter experts with over 25 years of experience who can develop your IAM Strategy roadmap and as well implement a secure IAM solution that meets your business requirements. So you can focus on your core business.